First of all, I want to thank everyone for supporting Dale…CFMF is one of his top affiliate distributors and supporters in the nation. Every 4-6 weeks when we do a pre-order, I place an order of 30+ bags of protein and other supplements. Your support has been awesome, so please give yourselves a pat on the back as you guys are:
Supporting a local company. UR is based out of Illinois.
Getting a really high quality product, at a cheap price. Probably the best on the market as far as ingredients go.
Supporting a friend of mine who I love dearly.
Secondly, they have a new product called Ignite…Dale is going to come up to the gym here in the next couple of weeks, for a sampling of this and another new product they are going to launch called Bangarang.
However, I am getting a bag of Ignite this week so you guys are more than welcome to steal a scoop of mine to see if you like it.
Right now the flavor they have is Tropical Fusion and it is 15% off from now until the end of September, so if you like it…I can order it for you or go to www.urtheanswer.com to order it.
What is it?
Basically it is Driven combined with Built, Glutamine and a little bit of Taurine for a pre-work out “buzz"
• 24 grams of fast-digesting complex carbs to fuel working muscles during training. The complex carbs comes from organic coconut sugar to help replenish blood glucose.
• 3,500 mg of pure vegan-friendly Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) to protect working muscles as well as act as a secondary fuel source to support stamina and endurance
• 2,500 mg of Taurine supports and sustains energy by rapid conversion of glycogen into ATP
• 1,000 mg of pure vegan-friendly Glutamine helps increase and support anaerobic capacity and reduces inflammation because we know glutamine is a buffer for lactic acid build up
• Certified organic powdered coconut water provides naturally occurring electrolytes to support hydration
Ill let you guys know when my bag comes in so we can all try it and I can give you my honest opinion on it. Ive been wanting a good intra-work out carb/bcaa/energy drink to have while I work out for a while as my macros while I work out are 17g of protein and 25g of carbs so this would be perfect. (If you've never combined tropical fusion driven and UR's vanilla protein, it tastes like a pina colada...)